What is K2Day Plus?
K2Day Plus is an important preparation that promotes:
- Rigid bones & healthy skeleton.
- Normal level of vitamin D3 & vitamin K2 levels.
Due to the difficulty to obtain daily requirements of these two important vitamins (D3 & K2) from regular daily diet & in case of Calcium & minerals extra need, K2Day Plus is important dietary supplement due to the above mentioned in addition to many other health benefits.
What is K2Day Plus used for?
K2Day Plus has considerable beneﬁts in the following indications:
- Promotes strong bones in all age groups.
- Prevention and co-treatment of bone fracture & osteoporosis.
- Prevention and co-treatment of osteomalacia, osteopenia & osteoarthritis.
- Promotes healthy bone formation during pregnancy, in addition to its beneﬁts during lactation.
- Very important for per-menopause & post-menopausal women.
- Promotes strong teeth and healthy jawbones.
How K2Day Plus looks like & where is it manufactured?
K2Day Plus is a cartoon box closed by a sticker in both sides for more safety.Each box contains caplets from a natural origin with the coming features:
- 60 caplets
- Divided in 4 blisters (15 capsules per each)
- Easy to swallow (being caplets makes it easier to be swallowed)
- High quality manufacture.
- GMP & FDA certified factory
- Made in USA
What does K2Day Plus consist of?
Each vegetarian capsule in K2Day Plus contains the following ingredients:
K2Day Plus is free from sugar, gluten, artificial colorants.
What is K2Day Plus dose & way of administration?
- K2Day Plus is taken in one of two ways:
- - 2 caplets once daily after the main meal.
- - 1 caplet twice daily after meals.
- Follow your physician or pharmacist instructions for the form that suits you and for best dose and duration of treatment.
- Swallow K2Day Plus caplet with a glass of water after your main meal.
What are the precautions do K2Day users should take?
When using K2Day Plus, you have to:
- Consult your health care provider before taking any dietary supplement if pregnant, lactating, have any medical condition or taking any medication (specially an anticoagulant).
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose in a 24 hours period, unless recommended by your health care provider.
- Ask your doctor if you are taking any anti-coagulant medications because they may interact with all forms of vitamin K.
N.B. Eating a healthy diet along with your recommended dietary supplement is important for maintaining healthy bones and arteries.