What is K2Day 5000?
K2Day 5000 is an important preparation that promotes:
- Normal level of vitamin D3 & vitamin K2 levels.
- Rigid bones & healthy skeleton.
- Soft arteries & healthy heart.
Due to the difficulty to obtain daily requirements of these two important vitamins (D3 & K2) from regular daily diet, K2Day 5000 is important dietary supplement due to the above mentioned in addition to many other health benefits.
What is K2Day 5000 used for?
K2Day 5000 has considerable beneﬁts in the coming indications:
- Promoting healthy strong bones & soft arteries and blood vessels in all age groups.
- Prevention and co-treatment of bone fracture, osteopenia, osteoporosis & osteoarthritis.
- Promotes healthy bone formation during pregnancy and very beneﬁcial for both mother & fetus.
- Helps regaining healthy bones after delivery & during lactation.
- Promotes strong teeth and healthy jawbones.
- Of great value for who suffer from diabetes & hypertension or those who are predisposed for any of them.
How K2Day 5000 looks like & where is it manufactured?
K2Day 5000 is a cartoon box closed by a sticker in both sides for more safety.Each box contains vegetarian capsules from a natural origin with the coming features:
- 30 veggie capsules
- Divided in 3 blisters (10 capsules per each)
- Easy to swallow
- High quality manufacture.
- GMP & FDA certified factory
- Made in USA
What does K2Day 5000 consist of?
Each vegetarian capsule in K2Day 5000 contains the following ingredients:
K2Day 5000 is free from sugar, gluten, artificial colorants.
What is K2Day 5000 dose & way of administration?
- K2Day 5000 is taken 1 capsule once daily after the main meal.
- Follow your physician/pharmacist instructions for the form that suits you, best dose & duration of treatment.
- Swallow K2Day 5000 capsule with a glass of water after your main meal.
What are the precautions do K2Day users should take?
When using K2Day 5000, you have to:
- Consult your health care provider before taking any dietary supplement if pregnant, lactating, have any medical condition or taking any medication (specially an anticoagulant).
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose in a 24 hours period, unless recommended by your health care provider.
- Ask your doctor if you are taking any anti-coagulant medications because they may interact with all forms of vitamin K2.
N.B. Eating a healthy diet along with your recommended dietary supplement is important for maintaining healthy bones and arteries.