What is K2Day 1000?
K2Day 1000 is an important preparation that promotes and maintains:
- Normal level of vitamin D3 & vitamin K2 levels.
- Rigid bones & healthy skeleton.
- Soft arteries & healthy heart.
Due to the difficulty to obtain daily requirements of these two important vitamins (D3 & K2) from regular daily diet, K2Day 1000 is important dietary supplement due to the above mentioned in addition to many other health benefits.
What is K2Day 1000 used for ?
K2Day 1000 has considerable beneﬁts in the coming indications:
- Keeping healthy strong bones & soft arteries and blood vessels in all age groups.
- Prevention and co-treatment of bone fracture, osteopenia, osteoporosis & osteoarthritis.
- Promotes healthy bone formation during pregnancy and very beneﬁcial for both mother & fetus.
- Helps regaining healthy bones after delivery & during lactation.
- Promotes strong teeth and healthy jawbones.
- Of great value for who suffer from diabetes & hypertension or those who are predisposed for any of them.
How K2Day 1000 looks like and where is it manufactured?
K2Day 1000 is a cartoon box closed by a sticker in both sides for more safety. Each box contains vegetarian capsules from a natural origin with the coming features:
- 30 veggie capsules
- Divided in 3 blisters (10 capsules per each)
- Easy to swallow
- High quality manufacture.
- GMP & FDA certified factory
- Made in USA
What does K2Day 1000 consist of ?
Each vegetarian capsule in K2Day 1000 contains the following ingredients:
K2Day 1000 is free from sugar, gluten, artificial colorants.
What is K2Day 1000 dose & way of administration?
- K2Day 1000 is taken 1 capsule once daily after the main meal.
- Follow your physician or pharmacist instructions for the form that suits you and for best dose and duration of treatment.
- Swallow K2Day 1000 capsule with a glass of water after your main meal.
When using K2Day 1000, you have to:
- Consult your health care provider before taking any dietary supplement if pregnant, lactating, have any medical condition or taking any medication (specially an anticoagulant).
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose in a 24 hours period, unless recommended by your health care provider.
- Ask your doctor if you are taking any anti-coagulant medications because they may interact with all forms of vitamin K.
N.B. Eating a healthy diet along with your recommended dietary supplement is important for maintaining healthy bones and arteries.